ESNOW

ESNOW tablet Esomeprazole 40mg

Indication

ESNOW is indicated for the treatment of acid-reflux disorders (GERD), peptic ulcer disease, H.pylori eradication and prevention of gastrointestinal bleeds with NSAIDs use.

Mode of Action

ESNOW is a proton pump inhibitor that suppresses gastric acid secretion by the specific inhibition of the H+/K+ -ATPase in the gastric parietal cell. By acting specifically on the proton pump, ESNOW blocks the final step in acid production, thus reducing gastric acidity.

Pharmacokinetics

Absorption- 90% Volume of distribution: 16 L Protein binding: 97% Approximately 80% of the administered dose of ESNOW is excreted as metabolites in urine and the remaining 20% is excreted in feces. Half-life: 1-1.5 hours

Dosage and Recommendation

For GERD: 20 or 40mg once daily for 4 to 8 weeks

Packing and Presentation

Each strip contains 10 tablets